Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible for providing technical and administrative support to Customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering customer service inquiries in a call center setting related to billing, service issues, or any concern related to the customer's alarm system (average of 40-60 calls a day)
- Troubleshoot to attempt to prevent service appointments
- Schedule service appointments when troubleshooting does not resolve issue
- Act as a liaison between customers and various departments
- Investigate Customer accounts and events
- Successfully resolve customer complaints/special needs
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Strong listening, communication, time management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate with peers, supervisors, managers, clients, and team members in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to exhibit extreme caution with sensitive data
- Must be able to multi-task and organize effectively
- Punctual and reliable • Must be able to learn & retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to receive feedback in a consistent, professional, and respectful manner
- Must be receptive to detailed and frequent performance feedback.
- A positive attitude and perseverance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment, as well as work well independently.
- Ability to act as the customer’s advocate
- Respond to high stress situations in a positive manner.
- To be considered, candidates must be able to work nights and weekends